Sunday, April 6, 2008

introduce myselt

Hi girls, boys and others (?)!
My name is Ngan, but you can call me Kim (it's better for me). I'm come from Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh (or Sai Gon` in the past). I have an older brother, parents and a cat in VN. My cat is pretty cute with her white hair and yellow eyes, I love them. I'm 16 now ,but I'll be 17 in Aug. I went here (Seattle) to study English and graduate my high school and college program. My goal is having a good job with a high salary here. I hope I can become a chemical engineer. Finally, I hope I will have a lot of friends when I study here.
I want to make my blog prettier ,but I hate taking pictures, so it's hard for me to have a picture to send to my blog. Maybe next time I'll send some pictures my friends give me. Please comment soon, I'm looking forward to seeing your email for being friends with me.

2 comments:

Anna's secret said...

hey! you are so confident, and you will have a lot of friends here. I know, you are the person who keep trying untill you get succeed. (^.-)

Cherry said...

Hello Kim, I am glad to study with you 2 quarters. I am also your friend.I remember you described your cat in level 3. I think you must love your cat very much.Why didnt you put it in bag and bring it to Seattle?